Ice House & Alloy Architecture Office
Originally constructed in 1901 as a hardware warehouse, the Ice House building got its name when it began storing large blocks of ice coming off the surrounding rail lines in 1909. Vacant for several years, the building is being completely renovated into approximately 50,100 SF of Class ‘A’ ofﬁce space on three levels. The existing brick structure will be combined with a new addition, blending the restored historic warehouse with contemporary materials and design elements. Construction is anticipated to be completed in Spring 2020.