The Facilities division handles on-demand services for retail clients nationwide. When something breaks at a store, the client sends us a reactive service request and we utilize the help of local sub-contractors to perform the repairs needed. The main trades we service daily are plumbing, HVAC, electrical and handyman/carpentry however, we service over 50+ trades and are prepared to handle any request the client has.

Our dedicated project coordinators qualify each request at the store level to make sure we understand the scope of work. Then, we pair the best sub-contractor in that market to help facilitate the repairs. Our customer support team helps coordinate the site visits, confirm the work is completed and communicate to our clients at corporate through phone, email and before/after photos of every job. Lastly, we provide a consolidated invoice to our client to close out each request.

Our sales are driven by volume. The average ticket cost is minimal so our ideal client has over 100 locations spread throughout the country so that we can become their premier vendor of choice to service all areas/stores for them. 80% of the requests we receive are quick turnaround jobs. Clogged toilet or drain line, electrical repairs, board up services for broken windows, lack of heat/cooling, locksmith repairs, etc. The other 20% are planned projects that can range from parking lot repairs, concrete replacement, small remodels, flooring projects and others that take more time to plan and coordinate with all parties involved.

Trades We Service

Why do clients use us?

Our clients know that we have a large network of sub-contractors that we can call on at any time so instead of them searching a market for vendors, they can call us and know that we will handle everything for them from start to finish.

ready to get started?